Saturday, May 31, 2008

Viva La France!

Went biking with my friend Amy Stockard today. She's got a biking trip through France coming up and while I'm super jealous, I'm also thankful that she needs the practice as she usually HATES riding. There's a great trail close to both our houses that goes all the way down to the beach so we took advantage. I have to tell ya, you don't really recognize just how out of shape you've become until you try to do something that used to come easily!

In any case, the weather was beautiful and the beach wasn't crowded with vacationers and kids since it's still relatively early in the season. The lifeguard towers in Huntington weren't even all pulled into place yet.

3 comments:

DJ Bento Box said...

What I wouldn't have given to see you on a Bicycle. Wait........ how do you ride in Jeans and loafers?

Debbie said...

Is this my friend catching up? Yeaaaaa! Love these shots David, nice angles.

MadJava said...

I agree with Debbie. Very nice pics indeed! Wish we were there as El Paso seems to be gettin' a bit cooler :(